Misua Soup

Not too long ago, Ting sent me misua, which was very timely, because now it is really getting too cold here. And what better way to enjoy misua than as a soup! One of the comfort foods I used to love when I was a kid. I still love it now, and so do my boys. Posted by Hello





Ingredients (good for 2-3 servings):



4 cups chicken broth

a handful of shredded cooked chicken meat

a handful of misua

salt and pepper to taste

shredded veggies (I use the ones for tacos)



Instructions:



Boil the broth and the meat. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper. Add the misua and boil for about 2 minutes more. Remove from heat and serve in bowls topped with shredded veggies.



Simple and satisfying...

Comments

  1. Another term to look up: misua. I thought it might be a fermented soybean paste, like miso. But it's a rice noodle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to get the recipe for sponge cake with leche plan on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much. your site is really helpful. more power!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you ask a question in the comments and want to receive email for my answer, please click on the option to notify you by email before you hit submit.
If you like my recipes, please subscribe to Kusina ni Manang, at paki-klik lang po some gugel adverts. Salamat!

Popular Posts